Print On Demand (POD) is a book distribution method made possible by, and inseparable from, digital printing. It prints books only in response to orders, and only prints the exact amount ordered. Due to the capabilities of digital printing, print on demand is capable of filling an order for one book profitably.
Amazon makes Prof. Z.T. Fomum's titles available for ordering to the largest network of global booksellers, libraries and online/offline retailers.
Why do we need Print-On-Demand services for our Books?
- Print On Demand provides maximum exposure with minimal investment.
- Low upfront costs — We don’t have to print and store 100s of books.
- Complete publishing solution
- Reach millions of readers and bookstores
- Print On Demand is available for all most popular trim sizes,
- eliminates the need to keep books in inventory;
- allows books without substantial sales to stay in print;
- vastly reduces the investment needed to maintain a large backlist;
- eliminates the waste and expense of pulping thousands of unsold books.
Which titles are available on POD?
Visit this page to get a list of all Prof. Zacharias Tanee Fomum books that are available in print on demand
What are the shipping rates and speed?
You will find our shipping rates here for different continents and countries
What do I do if I need books in large numbers for retailing?
Send us an order email at ztfbooks_at_cmfionline.org, containing
- the titles you need
- the quatities of each titles you want
- the full shipping address (city, country, street/business address, phone number, email)
and we will send you an estimate of the overall production and shipping cost