ZTF Books Online is committed to you, visitors and customers to our site in order to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. This means :
- Volatile nature of the data collected on the website of the trader
- Protection of personal data
- Security of transactions
- Accordance with the Data Protection Act
- we need to know who you are and the items you're buying. Cookies are programs used in this single goal:
- remember the time of your visit, your identity ( your username and password ) and the contents of your shopping cart as you fill.
Once your shopping is complete, this information is automatically erased, our "cookies" being what the so -called "cookies " . No worries then .
Protection of personal data
As a merchant, the merchant receives a certain amount of information needed to process orders
The merchant handles all this information with the utmost confidentiality.
The automated processing of personal information on the merchant's website has been declared to the competent authorities.
Security of transactions
Payment by credit card is provided exclusively by PayPal , recognized for its reliability in Internet transactions. The transaction is between you and PayPal is encrypted (SSL). Bank information you provide (for bank transfer payment option) is encrypted on your own computer, will never circulate unencrypted on the Internet .
No credit card number is stored by the merchant.
Compliance with French and European regulations
Accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have a right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning you. You can exercise this right by sending an email to the following address:
ZTF Books Online,
5251 Bergen, Norway,
Tel: +47 454 12 804